Shirley's Blog

Check out my blog.

Friday, October 26, 2007

1, 2, 3...10.... Here are my number cards!










Numbers...they are everywhere. I decided to do a number swap and here are the cards I made for this swap. I looked for images that couldbe repeated for the number they represent.

For Number 1, I used the frog since he was big.
Number 2 is a lighthouse from Wisconsin.
Number 3 are trees... 3 of them.
The roses looked good on number 4.

5 represents mail that we love to receive... 5 times over.
6 represents handpainted ornaments. Do you remember the ornaments on your tree when you were young? They were shiney and pretty.






7 Teacups. I don't drink tea, but I do like my cup of coffee each morning.

How many keys do you have on your keychain? I guess I have 8.






Do you remember the story of the 3 pigs? For this card there are 9 pigs.




10 Windmills. You sure don't see these anymore.






















































5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the five mailboxes the best! And I'm kinda partial to frogs, so that one's cute too! :>

MidwestStamper said...

Fun Blog, Shirley! I love all your number cards--I think I like the "7 Teacups" the best though!

--Lidia

Anonymous said...

G'day Shirley
My favourite was the pigs.
It's very interesting to have these letter and number themes. will you display them around your room when they are all done?
Sarah

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a fun concept. I haven't seen that done before. My fav is the three trees.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!