Shirley's Blog

Check out my blog.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Telephone Book Card



I made this card for a swap. It features a page from the telephone book. To stabilize the page I attached it to black card stock. The outhouse was colored with twinkling H20s. The envelope was made from the yellow pages and lined with yellow designer paper. The card also has creamy yellow card stock, which is why I chose yellow flowers and ribbon.
I thought the outhouse was an appropriate stamp for the theme since people do all kinds of things while spending time in the "little room." This includes talking on the telephone.

1 comment:

Ethel Amutan said...

What a funny card! LOL! This is very creative, Shirley! I've yet to use a phone book page in a project. I've seen other people do it, and I should remind myself to try, sometime! Thanks for the inspiration!